Freelance, Marketing Data Analyst
The analyst will provide analytical support on campaign reporting, web analytics, and ROI/Impact analyses, primarily focused on technology clients. Strong communication and presentation skills are needed as this is a client facing role.
- Manage the application of analytics, business, and technology to enable best in-class insights into customer behavior, category performance, promotion effectiveness, offer performance, direct marketing, and social media reporting
- Populate and assist in the development of reporting dashboards that encompasses a variety of digital and social platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Doubleclick, Facebook and AdWords.
- Create, interpret, and certify web and online marketing statistics (web sites, online marketing programs – PPC, traditional marketing programs, social programs, influencer strategy and impact)
- Discover, analyze, and quantify trends and correlations
- Identify editorial and content gaps
- Provide analytical support on all ROI/Impact analyses, web analytics, and business analytics
- 1-2+ years in marketing analytics with a heavy emphasis on analysis and insights generation
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends)
- Knowledge of ad serving & tracking platforms (i.e. Doubleclick)
- Interest and experience in growing a holistic, proactive, cross-functional listening and insights practice within the agency.
- Must be comfortable with Tableau and running SQL queries and navigating relational databases
- Must be open to or have experience delivering presentations
- Knowledge of R Programming and/or Python a plus
- Knowledge of Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Radian 6 and/or other social listening and engagement tools a plus