Director of Strategy
We’re looking for a smart and empathetic Strategy Director to develop and support our strategy team at Doremus, a B2B advertising agency for some of the world’s biggest technology clients. You will be working closely with leadership, as we continue to expand and grow.
You will be responsible for collaborating with account leads, brand planners, media planners, social experts, creative teams and clients to help strategically direct and advance our work. While preforming day to day task for current clients, you will also be core to growing the agency, from mentoring and guiding strategist, developing tools and process and participating in new business pitches.
The ideal Strategy Director candidate describes themselves as:
- Autonomous – able to lead, execute and respond to feedback independently
- Through – Detail-oriented and prepared to immerse themselves in both client and internal challenges to identify breakthrough solutions
- Curious – it’s in your nature to ask ‘why’ and you’re eager to understand
- Articulate – comfortable decoding complex information into concise and compelling narratives
- Team-oriented – eager to collaborate across roles and departments to deliver more comprehensive and compelling recommendations
- Efficient –always looking to optimize ways of working and purposeful about process
Freelance, Marketing Data Analyst
The analyst will provide analytical support on campaign reporting, web analytics, and ROI/Impact analyses, primarily focused on technology clients. Strong communication and presentation skills are needed as this is a client facing role.
- Manage the application of analytics, business, and technology to enable best in-class insights into customer behavior, category performance, promotion effectiveness, offer performance, direct marketing, and social media reporting
- Populate and assist in the development of reporting dashboards that encompasses a variety of digital and social platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Doubleclick, Facebook and AdWords.
- Create, interpret, and certify web and online marketing statistics (web sites, online marketing programs – PPC, traditional marketing programs, social programs, influencer strategy and impact)
- Discover, analyze, and quantify trends and correlations
- Identify editorial and content gaps
- Provide analytical support on all ROI/Impact analyses, web analytics, and business analytics
- 1-2+ years in marketing analytics with a heavy emphasis on analysis and insights generation
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends)
- Knowledge of ad serving & tracking platforms (i.e. Doubleclick)
- Interest and experience in growing a holistic, proactive, cross-functional listening and insights practice within the agency.
- Must be comfortable with Tableau and running SQL queries and navigating relational databases
- Must be open to or have experience delivering presentations
- Knowledge of R Programming and/or Python a plus
- Knowledge of Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Radian 6 and/or other social listening and engagement tools a plus