Freelance, Marketing Data Analyst
The analyst will provide analytical support on campaign reporting, web analytics, and ROI/Impact analyses, primarily focused on technology clients. Strong communication and presentation skills are needed as this is a client facing role.
- Manage the application of analytics, business, and technology to enable best in-class insights into customer behavior, category performance, promotion effectiveness, offer performance, direct marketing, and social media reporting
- Populate and assist in the development of reporting dashboards that encompasses a variety of digital and social platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Doubleclick, Facebook and AdWords.
- Create, interpret, and certify web and online marketing statistics (web sites, online marketing programs – PPC, traditional marketing programs, social programs, influencer strategy and impact)
- Discover, analyze, and quantify trends and correlations
- Identify editorial and content gaps
- Provide analytical support on all ROI/Impact analyses, web analytics, and business analytics
- 1-2+ years in marketing analytics with a heavy emphasis on analysis and insights generation
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends)
- Knowledge of ad serving & tracking platforms (i.e. Doubleclick)
- Interest and experience in growing a holistic, proactive, cross-functional listening and insights practice within the agency.
- Must be comfortable with Tableau and running SQL queries and navigating relational databases
- Must be open to or have experience delivering presentations
- Knowledge of R Programming and/or Python a plus
- Knowledge of Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Radian 6 and/or other social listening and engagement tools a plus
Group Account Director
Doremus is seeking a Group Account Director fluent in digital marketing and technology. Doremus is the world’s leading business-to-business agency, working with global clients in a wide variety of sectors. This means much more than advertising. Our toolbox includes data science, brand storytelling, editorial programs, creative technology and network influencers.
The Group Account Director leads an integrated team of thinkers and makers, and owns the primary relationship with clients. You’ll be an expert in our clients’ global businesses. You’ll make sure we deliver the best plans and the most exciting work, while achieving business objectives and budget targets. You’ll cultivate internal collaboration, innovation and creativity.
Freelance Marketing Data Analyst
Doremus is looking for a Freelance Marketing Data Analyst with a technical background to immediately join our team for a period of 2-3 weeks, with a probability of extension. The analyst needs to be an Excel virtuoso, intimately familiar with paid social data (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), as well as web/Google Analytics reporting.