A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
As Social Content Creative, you’ll be tasked with day to day creative execution on social channels for clients at the forefront of social (with a focus on Organic). This will include working with the strategy team and account management, meetings with clients, concepting and ideation, creative development, and liaising with or involvement in production. The role would include working with international colleagues. You would report into a Global Strategy Lead and Creative and Management leads in London. We are ideally looking for a team (Art Director and Copywriter) based in London, but also considering individuals.
You would be an important part of a small team that is a specialist part of a great network.
- Flexible hybrid working
- Targeted annual bonus scheme
- Holiday increase with years of service
- Group personal pension scheme
- Private medical health insurance
- Access to central London offices
- The reassurance of working with an industry leader established in 1903
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- The ambition, drive and desire to regularly produce high quality work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to positively express opinions and influence
- The ability to work independently and as part of a close team
A BIT ABOUT US
- One of the oldest agencies in the world that continues to drive innovation today,
well positioned to capitalize on the global growth of B2B
- We have embraced remote working around the world, but also have offices in London
(There would likely be occasional London based meetings.)
- We are a small and specialist part of a leading international network with offices around the globe.
- We are committed to Diversity and Inclusivity as an employer.