Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
· Design and develop a Tableau-based dashboards that encompasses a variety of digital and social platforms, including DoubleClick, Crimson Hexagon, Google AdWords and Paid Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
· Manipulate, clean and finalize data structures in Excel
· Discover, analyze, and quantify trends and correlations
· Generate Measurement & Learning plans and oversee the campaign set-up/tagging to enable
· Provide analytical support on all ROI/Impact analyses, web analytics, and business analytics
· Collaborate with multi-discipline team to finalize report presentations and dashboards
· Present reports to internal teams and clients
· Experience developing Tableau dashboards
· Expert level with Excel
· 4+ years in marketing analytics with a heavy emphasis on optimization and insights generation
· Experience with Doubleclick ad-serving system
· Intimate knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends)
· Experience analyzing paid/organic social data, and deep familiarity with reporting on core social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with manipulating and analyzing quantitative marketing data
· Knowledge of Tableau, DoubleClick, Crimson Hexagon, Netbase and/or other social listening and engagement tools
· Knowledge of programming languages like Python and R a plus
· Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency and autonomy
· Strong academic profile with an emphasis on quantitative coursework (e.g., degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Market Research, or similar fields)
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.