Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
• Primary client-facing representative, with overall responsibility for the management of multiple lines of business and/or accounts.
• Responsible for influencing and leading development of 360 communications programs that are essential to meet brand, business and customer experience goals.
• Responsible and accountable for team alignment on large, collaborative initiatives across departments as well with other partners.
• Collaborates with research, planning and analytics teams to target behaviors and understand motivational drivers that will yield more effective communication strategies – and killer creative.
• Work with creative, social and experience teams to break down conventions and develop innovative ways to market.
• Work with the account management and analytic leads to formulate for clients the return on investment of our communications.
• Manages client P&Ls and annual client revenue targets, contributing to organic growth via significant involvement in account planning.
• Nurtures and develops talent among direct reports.
• Participates in new business as the lead account person on pitch assignments.
• Extensive experience in digital, social and content marketing
• Demonstrated management and leadership abilities – growing internal talent and leading clients
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise client-ready deliverables and presentations
• Strong analytical and finance skills
• A strategic thinker
• Confident in managing business operations
• Minimum 12 years agency experience on B2B accounts, including tech and/or finance clients
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.