Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Develop media objectives and strategies that coincide with the client’s marketing direction
·Work with senior management to develop media strategies and recommendations
·Present media big ideas and new ideas
·Campaign launch and reconciliation shepherd
·Issue insertion orders, change orders, and all paperwork needed to secure media
·Reconcile media invoices and resolve discrepancies
·Comfortable communicating plan changes, budget changes, provide media updates when requested
·Be the day to day focal point of all assigned accounts and tasks – RFP‘s, media recommendation, vendor management, creative rotation, and budgets/accounting
·Coordinate and communicate between internal and external partners
·Manage the flow of client media-related issues
·90% of media placed will be Digital (display, programmatic, lead gen, social etc); 10% traditional media (print, OOH, etc.)
1 - 3 years of work experience in media
· B2B industry experience is a plus
· Participated in at least one full planning cycle across multiple campaigns
· Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Quantitative and analytical skills, with good knowledge of web analytics and statistical analysis
· Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
· Strong knowledge of display, mobile, programmatic, lead gen etc.
· Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
· Expertise in cross channel media tools
Must have deep knowledge of Prisma and DoubleClick and demonstrated experience planning and buying.
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.