Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Manage the application of analytics, business, and technology to enable best in-class insights into customer behavior, category performance, promotion effectiveness, offer performance, direct marketing, and social media reporting
· Populate and assist in the development of reporting dashboards that encompasses a variety of digital and social platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Doubleclick, Facebook and AdWords.
· Create, interpret, and certify web and online marketing statistics (web sites, online marketing programs – PPC, traditional marketing programs, social programs, influencer strategy and impact)
· Discover, analyze, and quantify trends and correlations
· Identify editorial and content gaps
· Provide analytical support on all ROI/Impact analyses, web analytics, and business analytics
1-2+ years in marketing analytics with a heavy emphasis on analysis and insights generation
· Knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends)
· Knowledge of ad serving & tracking platforms (i.e. Doubleclick)
· Interest and experience in growing a holistic, proactive, cross-functional listening and insights practice within the agency.
· Must be comfortable with Tableau and running SQL queries and navigating relational databases
· Must be open to or have experience delivering presentations
· Knowledge of R Programming and/or Python a plus
· Knowledge of Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Radian 6 and/or other social listening and engagement tools a plus
Advertising agency experience a +
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.