Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
· Lead a team and oversee creative across our diverse client roster
· Be responsible for creative excellence, including problem solving, creative strategy, quality of craft, innovation and impact of creative output
· Explore new, business-oriented directions, and have the ability to stand behind well-conceived ideas while incorporating the views of the client
· Collaborate with creative teams and occasionally work on assignments at a high-level
· Be well-versed in the digital landscape and knowing what works and what doesn’t
· Help translate ideas to production and drive teams to successful executions
· Set an inspirational creative vision and high standard for the business
· Think proactively on behalf of the agency when considering new initiatives, trends, and tools on upcoming projects
· Exhibits strong, confident leadership and the desire to mentor subordinates and a learning environment
· Sophisticated presentation abilities and must be a visionary for junior and associate creatives
· Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills
· Able to lead various teams but also get your hands dirty
· A deep understanding of big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
· Capable of advancing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high standards for execution
· Cope under pressure, deliver on tight deadlines and have fun while doing it
· Confident in strategizing content approaches across multiple platforms
· Minimum 10 years in a supervisory capacity
· Technology client and agency experience required
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.