Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
- Strategy Team Leadership – support and direct our strategy department. Guide the team to deliver outstanding work for clients.
- Mentor the team and facilitate their professional development
- Interacts as a strategy partner and advisor with top agency and client management.
- Regularly evaluates planning processes, resources, research methodologies, demographic data, consumer profiles, frameworks etc. to identify and recommend solutions that improve quality.
- Actively participates in new business strategy development and in-house thought leadership and marketing.
- Craft and lead creative briefs that inspire internal teams and clients to develop everything from big brand platforms to lead gen assets
- Connect messaging strategy across full funnel communications plans
- Stay on the leading edge of trends in culture, audience, social, brand and B2B marketing
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret information and data from a variety of sources, including trade journals; social networks / listening; research reports; analyst reports; white papers; surveys and other data sources
- Distill audience, cultural, and contextual analysis––including customer and category knowledge gaps
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research projects, directing partners and developing Client recommendations
- Make recommendations that leverage innovative digital tactics and channels to engage prospects
- Work with brand and product leaders to develop messaging architectures and hierarchies for key products and campaigns
- Develop customer journeys and persona deep dives.
- Plan and lead client workshops and presentations
- Excellent storytelling ability, highly skilled at developing presnetation
- Experience in both analytical and creative strategy creative strategy
- Experience in presenting to clients and overall strong presentation skills
- Is an effective team collaborator that is a positive force in the work place
- Passion for business to business and emerging technology (AI, 5G, IOT, Cloud)
- Business Consulting
- Sales Enablement
- CRM strategies
- Social Strategy
- Experience Strategy in advertising
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing/creative strategy or a related field, B2B experience a plus
- Mastery of key strategic concepts and frameworks
- Prior Director of Strategy experience at an agency or client-side, specifically leveraging cutting-edge and contemporary techniques, platforms and mixes of recommendations
- Advertising agency experience
- Client-facing experience
Full vaccination from Covid-19 (with or without accommodation) is a requirement of this job.
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.