Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
- Craft experience/communications plans that embrace a variety of paths and techniques to reach target audiences, and escort prospects through the natural steps in a buyer’s journey – through whatever path it takes
- Author strategic input briefs with relevant customer insights for Experience and Creative teams
- Provide executional implications of technology-based marketing, including requirements definition, feasibility and production. This is role will be expected to become product specialists and will be relied on to guide the creative teams on the product throughout the creative development process.
- Synthesize Client Input briefs and develop clear and insightful creative briefs that inspire team members to create exceptional work
- Make recommendations that leverage innovative digital tactics and channels to engage prospects
- Examine and interpret client and 3rd party data/research to ensure it’s reflected in the strategy, variety of inputs including community/network analysis, social listening tools, analyst reports and apply those insights to the strategy and ideas
- Collaborate with all departments of the agency to ensure your recommendations come to life in the most effective ways
- Is actively involved in Business Unit planning and review meetings
- Will develop compelling product narratives based on tangible data insights
- Work with brand and product leaders to develop messaging hierarchies for key product launches and campaigns
- Distill audience, cultural, and contextual analysis––including customer and category knowledge gaps
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research projects, directing partners and developing Client recommendations
- Experience in both analytical and creative strategy creative strategy
- Experience in presenting to clients and overall strong presentation skills
- Is an effective team collaborator that is a positive force in the work place
- Passion for consumer and business to business technology
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Prior Director of Strategy experience at an agency or client-side, specifically leveraging cutting-edge and contemporary techniques, platforms and mixes of recommendations
- Advertising agency experience a must
- Technology-client experience a must
- Client-facing experience a must
- Understanding of AI, 5G and IOT platforms is a must
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.