Fill out the brief form, upload your resume, and if there is a good fit, we'll be in touch!
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
* Manage client financial reports, AR, WIP, client budgets with account teams to ensure that the agency’s client teams are informed and tracking against billing, job maintenance and budgets.
* Ensure new clients are properly set-up in the system and client billing rates are accurate
* In conjunction with Director of Finance and Operations and Account leads, coordinate with shared service center (billing department) to ensure that all fee and out of pocket billing is sent to clients on schedule
* Prepare monthly revenue accruals
* Review and transmit billing instructions/additional transfers, write-offs, estimates to shared service center and ensure all instructions are clear
* Prepare and distribute client P&L reporting, monthly direct labor reporting and variance analysis
* Design and implement any client and/or product specific reporting needs
* Assist in improving financial performance with management of client P&L, revenue and staff cost ratio
* Work on ad hoc reporting requirements as requested by account, project management and finance teams
* Manage AX issues until resolved – troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies
* Support Director of Finance in creating and maintaining policy & procedures manual
* 7+ years in client finance management roles. Advt/PR agency experience required
* Bachelors degree in finance or accounting required
* Proficient in advanced functions and formulas to perform VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts, graphs and data capture
* Experience with AX, Smart View a plus
* Working knowledge of client cost accounting
* Experience managing a small team
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Exceptional ability to problem solve
* Ability to multi task and excel in a fast paced environment
* Acute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and continuity
* Ability to work closely with senior level account management, finance and client counterparts
* Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.